If somebody like the post and its helpful in your work then, add comments.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Human Resource

1: What is your greatest strength?
A: My greatest strength includes my analytical approach, my strong logics and my patience
My greatest strength includes my honesty.

2 : What are your weak points?
A: "Better to say your weak point will be advantageous for the company in other way like if some problem is annoying you,then u work more to solve the problem etc?

3 : Tell me about yourself:
A: Proffessionally : Hard working , ampitious , do every thing I can 2 improve myself more ,, I appreciate serious and hardworking people and enjoy working (and learning ) from them ..Personally : I have few , but wonderful , friends .. We meet at week ends and we make wonderfull journeies and hang outs

4 : What is more important to you: the money or the work?
A :"Money and work both are like siblings. But I believe when you work hard; money will flow to you. So work is more important than money. Only hard work can help you put another feather in your success cap."

5 : Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
A :It gives you a chance to highlight your best points as they relate to the position being discussed. Give a little advance thought to this relationship.

6 : WHAT ARE YOUR WEAK POINTS?
A : ---

7 : WHY SHOULD I HIRE U?
A : You have published this vacancy in open market. I have applied for it.You have shortlisted me. So, I think that I am one of the best deserving candidates for this job."

8 : Tell me about your dream job.
A : A job where I love the work, like the people, can contribute and can't wait to get to work.

9 : Why did you leave your last job?
A : "As every org. having the scale limitation for any position, I felt same for my last job. I think i have spent fare enough time to grow my personnel skills as well as org. goals. Now its time to move and looking for more special and creative then the last time. Here i am, as i heard and read about this org. I think I can perform, utilize and develop my skills here for achieving the org. goals as well as my own skills."

10 : Do you have any questions for me?
A : "Do you provide any training, if I am employed?; What do you expect from the prospective employees in this job?; What is the criterion for growth in this company?

11 : How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
A: "I worked for my previous employer ... years. That demonstrates my loyalty. So, as long as the work is challenging, and I will have growth and training potential, I will be happy to work here."

12 : Why do you want to work for this organization?
A: I wanted to work for this company because you are a leading and fastest-expanding company ....... Hence it is a logical progression for me to join this company with my abilities.

13 :
1)What is your achievements?
2)Why you feel proud of your work?
3)Why should I hire you?

A : 1 : I feel proud of my work because I am a smart working person, and quick witted and can conclude any type of typical situations.

A : 2 : I have all the qualities required for this job coupled with good communication skills and can achieve the goals with good figure of merit."

14 : What should i answer if my interviewer asks me about my short and long term goals.Tell me with some example?

A : For present, that u want be a software programmer or .net developer and for future, u can say to be the project leader/manager or at the top position in it.

15 : What has been your greatest achievement in terms of employee relations?
A : I have achived and maintain the good relation with my seniours,juniours and team members.

16 : Are you a team player?

A: Your response to this question should show that you have been successful in both situations

17 : WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR THIS ORGANIZATION?

A: At present the company is growing in a fast rate.I think that i can contribute myself to achieve the goal of this fast going organization.

18 Tell me about your ability to work under pressure.

A: I have always enjoyed working under pressure it is like a tonic which boosts me but i always keep it under contorl so it does not take a a toll on me.

19 : Difference between hard work and smart work?
A : Hard work is the idea we are implementing that we have inherited through what we have learnt but smart work is where we use our out of box skills.

20: Would you be willing to relocate if required?
A : Change in location helpz a person to learn and grow as an individual.

21 : What motivates you to do good job?

A: I feel that good job means where you find good culture and good working environment & which you do satisfactorily, enthusiastically and confidently with high spirit of excellency.Therefore I would like to state that I am highly motivated by my confidence to excel in my life. It is obvious for some people the motivation is required but for some others their confidence is sufficient.i.e they are self starters and I believe that I am a self starter to do a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment