If somebody like the post and its helpful in your work then, add comments.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

InfoPath Form Insertion and Delete in Repeting Table in Web Enabled Form

Inserting the data:

string myNamespace = NamespaceManager.LookupNamespace("my");
using (XmlWriter writer = MainDataSource.CreateNavigator().SelectSingleNode("/my:myFields/my:NewCallByProduct", NamespaceManager).AppendChild())
{
writer.WriteStartElement("NewCallByProductSub", myNamespace);
writer.WriteElementString("ProductName", myNamespace, dr[0].ToString());
writer.WriteElementString("Count", myNamespace, count.ToString());
writer.WriteEndElement();
writer.Close();
}


Delete the data:

foreach (XPathNavigator XNav in MainXnav.Select("/my:myFields/my:NewCallByProduct/my:NewCallByProductSub", NamespaceManager))
{
XPathNavigator xNode = MainXnav.SelectSingleNode("/my:myFields/my:NewCallByProduct/my:NewCallByProductSub/my:ProductName", NamespaceManager);
string Xlocation = xNode.Value;
//string Xlocation = MainXnav.SelectSingleNode("/my:myFields/my:NewCallsByLocationGrp/my:NewCallsByLocationSubGroup/my:LocationName", NamespaceManager).Value;
if (Xlocation == "")
{
XNav.MoveToChild("NewCallByProductSub", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/infopath/2003/myXSD/2008-03-03T17:40:51");
XNav.DeleteSelf();
}

}

No comments:

Post a Comment